Making the Change
Solutions and Requisites for Change
The documents presented on this site, while expressing dissatisfaction with an authoritarian top-down system, also offer a viable grassroots solution, to put into practice in our organization today to make the change to an equitable democratic system worthy of being the vessel to uphold and spread the Universal Law.
- Making Victorious America available to the membership for their own
- Formation of PRCs throughout the SGI-USA, commencing immediately, based upon the members discretion
in their local areas, without persecution or suppression from the leaders.
See Victorious America/People's Representatives Committee for
- Instituting the function of an empowered membership into the by-laws of the SGI-USA through grassroots committees such as the
- We leave it up to the people to decide what actions to take involving
those leaders who did not honor their sacred trust by dismissing their
juniors who stood up to question their actions and behavior. See Page
of Courage and Section 2 for details.
- National meeting of PRC committee representatives together with the CEC to establish organizational structure, plans and directions, based on an empowered membership body. The purpose of the meeting is to work out the details of
an empowered membership working in conjunction with the leadership. It is workable because the people trust the leaders with a certain power of influence and the leaders trust the people with a certain power of influence and both are mandated by mutual trust.
- Begin to consider a strategy for formal protests at the Head Temple grounds in order to liberate the Dai-Gohonzon and the Daishonins treasures from the sole ownership of the Nikken sect and the Head Temple.
December 22, 2000